DarkMoonMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkMoonMU Community Forum

Where heroes are born...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

once again i lost some items!!!! -_-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vonmacay

once again i lost some items!!!! -_- Empty
PostSubject: once again i lost some items!!!! -_-   once again i lost some items!!!! -_- EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 pm

this is getting irritating, once again my items were bugged, but this time its not only 1 pair sword. i also lost my (rave set) i dont know why is it happenning to my account.
even the last 2 swords that were bugged in my vault was not refunded yet. im going to put some SS for the lost items.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
EXCLUSIVE

EXCLUSIVE

PostSubject: Re: once again i lost some items!!!! -_-   once again i lost some items!!!! -_- EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm

DO YOU HAVE SCREEN SHOT OF UR LOST ITEM? CAN U POST IT SO THAT ADMIN CAN SEE THOSE ITEM.
Back to top Go down
-=xSweetZx=-
Game Master
-=xSweetZx=-

PostSubject: Re: once again i lost some items!!!! -_-   once again i lost some items!!!! -_- EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:36 am

What's the name of the 2 swords that u lost? Also, GM Exclusive is right, SS of the lost items are important. It would also help if u would put in the time when u noticed that u lost those swords.

One more thing, ADMIN is the only one who can refund items that are no longer in webshop. Kindly make sure that you have ur ware/vault 0 empty at all times.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help. It's in admin's hands now... I think he is kinda busy at the moment. Will send him a PM about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: once again i lost some items!!!! -_-   once again i lost some items!!!! -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

once again i lost some items!!!! -_-
Page 1 of 1