DarkMoonMU Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DarkMoonMU Community Forum

Where heroes are born...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bug items - Im not sure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dre88mz

Bug items - Im not sure Empty
PostSubject: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I have several items on my inventory that i guess they are bug items cause every time i tried to sell them or drop them it always won't let me.. and it says on the right lower corner that this item cannot be dropped.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Moon
Supervisor
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 am

if that item is ancient season 6 item u can remove it on David NPC in the Lorencia...
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
ambertpirates

ambertpirates

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:43 am

what if it is not ancient items?
Back to top Go down
Snuffy
Admin
Snuffy

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 am

ambertpirates wrote:
what if it is not ancient items?

no worries, same process. NPC David still can solve that.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmoonmu.forumtl.com
ULTIMA-Indigo

ULTIMA-Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 pm

I started playing for only few minutes last night because i fell asleep LOL. But if what you're telling us is that you have "NON ANCIENT ITEMS" that you can not drop (you said you tried to drop it, so it means it is not ancient item because everyone knows you can not drop ancient items), but there are season 6 normal items which you can not drop, i don't know if they exist here but it should be on season 6 episode 2(or higher), those items are as follows:

-Hegaton Dragon
-Taurus Legendary
-Meters Adamantine
-Moros Scale
-Hades Sphinx
-etc

I'm not talking about the ACC, though i mentioned the ACC names above, there are normal versions of these with different names. In other servers, you can sell them, but not drop. It's color is golden black.

Hope it helped, good luck!

Snuffy since you're here, can i ask if the rumor about "FREE CREDITS" being shut is true?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultima-guild.tk/
ULTIMA-Indigo

ULTIMA-Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 pm

dre88mz wrote:
I have several items on my inventory that i guess they are bug items cause every time i tried to sell them or drop them it always won't let me.. and it says on the right lower corner that this item cannot be dropped.
thanks

Can you at least tell us the names of the items? I mean if you want to report something, at least give the full details for the Admins to better understand your problem.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMA-Indigo

ULTIMA-Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Can you at least tell the names of the items? There are plenty of items that can not be dropped. One of which are jewels, some pets, Ancients, Exc items, Wings, and many more. If you tell us the names of the items then we can help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug items - Im not sure   Bug items - Im not sure Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug items - Im not sure
Page 1 of 1